The 2019 Top 30 Franchise Executives launch party revisited
The inaugural Top 30 Franchise Executives launch party was a resounding success, with Muffin Break general manager, Natalie Brennan walking away with top honours.
Hosted by Inside Franchise Business Executive, the event showcased a different side of franchising, with 30 finalists, friends and the franchise community coming together for a huge night at Melbourne’s glamorous Ms Collins nightclub.
Brennan said the award was a shock, but highlighted the hard work of the entire Muffin Break team in what had proven to be a challenging 12 months for the sector.
“It’s actually for the team, it’s a recognition of all their hard work, all the initiatives that we’re doing but also our franchisees. On April 10, Muffin Break is 30 years, so to be still relevant, to be so active in the community and so beloved, it means a lot to the whole team,” Brennan said.
“2018 was a really hard year for the sector and I think we’ve all just put it behind us and everyone is just getting on with it, saying ‘look, we’re bigger and better for what happened’”.
Sponsored by Snap Franchising, Complete Business Online and Legalite Australia, the 2019 Top 30 Franchise Executives launch party serves as the first of many new initiatives from Inside Franchise Business Executive, with Brennan acknowledging it was a much needed celebration of the executives behind some of the country’s biggest brands.
“It’s great to get so many people in franchising together, we’re all old friends and we just don’t see each other enough, particularly in a social setting,” Brennan said.
The Top 30 Franchise Executives report highlights the individual talents of the sector’s best leaders. All finalists demonstrated a key dedication to the success of their business, their franchisees and the industry as a whole.
Top 10 Franchise Executives
The top 10 revealed in the report are;
1. Natalie Brennan, General Manager, Muffin Break
2. Jason Smith, Founder and Group Director, Back in Motion
3. Brendan Green, CEO of Hire-a-Hubby and Founder of Franchise Cloud Solutions
4. Stephen Duggan, CEO, MBCM Strata Specialists
5. Arthur McColl, CEO, Collective Wellness Group
6. Marcel Lal, General Manager, InXpress Australia and New Zealand
7. Joel Goodsir, Head of Marketing, Inspirations Paint
8. Peter Nikolakopoulos, Founder and CEO, Sport Star Academy
9. Manuel Spiteri, National Franchise Manager/Recruitment Director, Hire-a-Hubby and Franchise Cloud Solutions
10. Amber Manning General Manager, Just Cuts
Download your free digital copy of the Top 30 Franchise Executive Report sponsored by Snap Printing here.