Established in Perth, Western Australia, in 1994 MYO is the totally original ‘Make Your Own’ sandwich, salad and coffee bar franchise recognised as the most unique self service sandwich brand in the world.
With 20 franchises across Australia, Ireland and the U.K the company anticipates growth to 40 stores around the globe by 2014.
MYO offers customers unrivalled choices and the freshest quality ingredients. In short, we give our customers exactly what they want, when they want it.
In 2010 MYO has relaunched with a completely fresh brand which is contemporary, innovative and punchy.
The new brand communicates MYO’s brand vision of ‘Clarity, Freshness and Choice’ and tells consumers that every MYO store is a bright, clean and fresh environment with fun, helpful and friendly staff.
MYO has created a network of like-minded individuals who love running their own businesses and promoting a healthy lifestyle.
The humble sandwich is Australia and the UK’s number one lunch food item, especially among young professionals.
While countless outlets sell mediocre over-the-counter lunch offerings only MYO caters for the discerning population of gourmet sandwich aficionados around the world.
When you invest in an MYO franchise you gain access to our main competitive advantage: Unlike our competitors MYO turns the counter around and puts the customer in charge meaning our customers are also our counter assistants.
These cost savings are given back to the customer through affordable high quality fresh produce and also translate into stronger returns for franchisees.
MYO offers customers more than 60 fresh gourmet sandwich fillings including deli meats and cheeses combined with the freshest baked bread, wraps, salads, soups, pizza, coffee and muffins.
The Investment Models
Traditional MYO CBD model designed to offer great fresh sandwiches and salads to the discerning CBD worker with franchisees able to take advantage of a five day working week. This model now offers new opportunities for business parks and retail strips.
For those looking to take MYO great fresh food and coffee offer to the shopping centre market where trading 6 or 7 days gives the potential for greater returns the ‘kiosk’ option is a great way to capitalize on shopping centre trade.
The convenience and consistent traffic flow of a food court is another great option for franchisees keen for a 6 or 7 day option to cash-in on shoppers looking for a fresh and healthy bite to eat among the sea of unhealthy fast food options on offer.
- Guilt free fast food – As an MYO franchisee you provide your customers with fresh and healthy lunch alternatives backed by diabetes Australia.
- Professional training and business support – Each MYO franchisee completes a detailed training program prior to opening their business and it doesn’t stop there, once your business opens you have constant access to face-to-face support and troubleshooting advice.
- Reduced overheads – Our customers are our counter assistants meaning lower staff costs and higher returns.
- A Fresh Brand – The MYO brand has been completely relaunched with a fresh, clean, corporate look and feel that delivers high impact and strong customer ‘walk-ins’.
- Clearly defined, ‘high spend’ target markets – Our two core markets are young urban professionals with significant expendable income and shopping centre customers seeking quick, fresh and healthy meal options. Strong marketing messages to these target groups ensures your store stays busy with the customers you want.
- Worldwide brand recognition - With 14 years of success in Australia, and ongoing continued growth in the U.K and Ireland you can be sure customers around the world understand the MYO concept and recognize our brand instantly.
- Site selection assistance - Site selection is vital to the success of any business and MYO offers our resources and expertise in locating the perfect site for your franchise whether it be the Café, Kiosk or Food Court model.
The Next Step
Want to know more? Take the next step to becoming a successful MYO business owner by submitting an expression of interest above.