NightOwl franchisees claim awards for excellence
NightOwl Convenience franchisees from Gladstone, Gold Coast and Brisbane have something to celebrate after being named major award winners at the 2010 annual NightOwl Awards for Excellence ceremony.
NightOwl Gladstone was named Franchisee of the Year while Rochelle Clark from NightOwl Helensvale was named Store Manager of the Year and NightOwl George Street in Brisbane’s CBD was awarded Best Debut by a Franchisee.
According to NightOwl CEO Andrew Morgan, the awards ceremony capped off another successful year of growth for the Australian-owned and operated company.
“From humble beginnings in 1975, we have steadily grown to become Australia’s longest standing convenience retail franchise with over 60 stores across Australia,” he said.
The 2010 NightOwl Awards for Excellence winners are:
- Franchisee of the Year 2010 — Bruce and Mary Speare, NightOwl Gladstone
- Store Manager of the Year 2010 — Rochelle Clark, NightOwl Helensvale
- Best Debut by a Franchisee 2010 — Jeff and Elaine Martin, NightOwl George Street
- People Award 2010 — Bruce and Mary Speare, NightOwl Gladstone
- Operational Excellence Award 2010 — Tamara Goodes and Steven Leigh, NightOwl Victoria Street Mackay
- Marketing Award 2010 — Bruce and Mary Speare, NightOwl Gladstone
- Food Service Champion Award 2010 — Jeff and Elaine Martin, NightOwl George Street
- Cool Water Champion Award 2010 — NightOwl Albert Street
- Frozen Coke Champion Award 2010 — Ken and Kirsty Sivyer, NightOwl North Mackay
- Support Office Franchise Award 2010 — Emily Kiddle, Marketing Coordinator
- Supplier of the Year 2010 — The Smiths Snackfoods Company