Winning franchisees named in Snap print network
Outstanding franchisees have been honoured by print, design and marketing franchise Snap.
CEO Grant Vernon said “I congratulate our top performing centres for 2010/11. However the Snap brand is not just about sales. Snap is respected and trusted and that comes from providing service over and beyond what is expected, by making a contribution to society."
- Snap West Melbourne Spencer St, won the National Top Sales Performance Award for the third year as the centre with the highest sales.
- Snap Silverwater was recognised for excellent sales growth taking out the National Sales Growth Award which recognises the centre with highest growth in terms of dollar sales.
- Snap Southport also was awarded for sales growth taking out the National Sales Achievement Award which recognises the centre with the highest growth by percentage of sales.
- The Paddy Thompson award, named after the company’s first CEO, went to Nisan Krimhand who owns Snap Sydney Clarence Street, for his exceptional contribution to the business.
- Best New Franchise Owner: David Urquhart — Snap Southport
- Best Performing Centre in a Regional Territory: Snap Kalgoorlie
- Hall of Fame: Bruce and Glen Greenland — Snap Rocklea
Corporate Sales Performance Award – CBD Print Pty Ltd, Snap Sydney O’onnell Street, Pyrmont, Sydney Martin Place, Brisbane Queen Street, Westpac Digital Print Centre, Docklands.