Smartline heads up top 10 for franchisee satisfaction: survey
Smartline Personal Mortgage Advisors is named number one Australian franchise for the third year in a row in the latest Topfranchise survey.
The annual survey rates Australia’s top franchisors according to their franchisees' satisfaction.
Smartline CEO, Chris Acret, said “It is a huge honour for us to win Topfranchise for a third year especially because it is voted for by our own people. For us, there is no better accolade. The positive team culture that we have at Smartline is something we continue to work on. It is a testament to both our franchisees and group office team and it makes doing business more rewarding for everyone.”
Ian Krawitz, head of intelligence at 10 Thousand Feet, the research company that runs the Topfranchise survey, told Franchising "Smartline's consistency is impressive".
The ratings revealed Mister Minit climbed from fifth place to number two and perennial achiever Mortgage Choice is a stayer in the top five for the third year in a row, taking out third place.
Others to show their consistency and place in the top five include Mr Rental and Mrs Fields. Newcomers to the top 10 are the well known print and design company Kwik Kopy, coming in at number six and relative newcomer to Australia, Anytime Fitness placing eighth. Others holding their place in the top 10 are Signwave, Snap on Tools and Gametraders.
Overall top 10 franchises
The key criteria taken into account by topfranchise.com.au:
- Renewal: intention of franchisees to renew their agreement beyond the current term
- Recommendation: willingness to recommend a franchise to friends and colleagues
- Financial: The salary and return on investment franchisees feel they can receive
- Lifestyle: whether franchisees are satisfied with the lifestyle their franchise affords them
- Passion: how passionate franchisees are about the brand, product or service they offer
- Support: examining levels of support offered by the franchisor
- Opportunities: whether franchisees feel there are opportunities to expand their business within the system
* Want to find out more about the ratings? Check out topfranchise.com.au