Clark Rubber names its franchise of the year
Clark Rubber Shellharbour has been recognised as the brand’s best store in Australia, scoring the National Best Practice Franchise of the Year award at the 2012 Clark Rubber Annual Conference.
State based winners were also announced for regions across Australia as well as an award for Clark Rubber’s Supplier of the Year.
The annual conference brought together Clark Rubber’s national network of franchisees to celebrate and recognise excellence across the business, with Clark Rubber's Shellharbour store victorious over 78 other stores.
National Clark Rubber Franchise of the Year — Joanne and David Matthews, Shellharbour,
- QLD & Northern NSW - Roly and Heidi Humphries, Rockhampton
- NSW & ACT - Joanne and David Matthews, Shellharbour
- VIC EAST - Mike and Andrea Smith, Narre Warren
- VIC WEST & SA - Graham and Joanne Keay, Horsham
- WA & NT - Mike and Debbie Safet, Midland
Clark Rubber’s Supplier of the Year - Roadgear, VIC