Running an Original Poster Company (OPC) franchise is a proven simple operation which is designed to be profitable, productive and cost efficient.
You install a planned greeting card range in an independent retail outlet or a national account store
- You service your outlet once a month to maintain the display by restocking and developing the ranges
- You collect your money for the stock sold or invoice the national account via our support centre
- You do not need previous experience in greeting cards or selling as excellent training is provided
- You can operate an Original Poster Company franchise from home and use a family sized car for the business
With an Original Poster Company franchise you have full on-going support and training, national accounts, unique products and a proven opportunity to make money and grow your capital investment!
We look for people;
- Who are confident in customer relations
- Have a strong desire to change their lives through being successful in business
- Who want to work from home and have somewhere to store stock
- Who have their own transport to visit retailers and deliver stock
- Who want the flexibility the franchise provides, however, are still prepared to put the same effort in as they would in a usual job
Exclusive, start-up franchise territory $37,525 plus GST
This figure includes;
- The balance of the investment is made-up of stock, displays and an initial stationary package including invoice pads, business cards and letter heads
- The package includes initial and on-going support and training for the life of the franchise
- No royalty payments or management fees are charged!
Re-sale franchise territories are valued based on the last twelve months gross profit + the stock holding at cost + OPC’s franchise licence fee
With an OPC franchise you will enjoy the benefits of a home based business which includes extremely low business overheads. After you have purchased your stock and displays, which of course is on-going, the next biggest overhead in the business is the fuel to run the car.
Initial set-up costs will include acquiring a PC, Broadband Service, office furniture and racking for your store room. Depending on where you are based there could be travel and accommodation costs while you attend your initial class based training. You will need working capital to support yourself while the franchise develops.
If an Original Poster Company franchise sounds like it just might be the franchise for you and you feel you fit our criteria. Fill in the enquiry form below for more details on our available territories and find out how you can benefit from this great brand.