Modern Café Franchise – multiple locations available
Proven Results, Low Costs & Amazing Support – it’s a WIN WIN!
Looking for your own hospitality business but bored with what’s on offer? Or perhaps you don’t have the funds to start from the ground up? Either way, you’re going to love The Global Local.
The award winning Founders of The Global Local successfully built up and ran 10 cafes over the last 6 years and they continue to mentor the buyers for success.
They have taken their experience in doing so and created this new vibrant business model. Now, they want to share their knowledge and experience with a like-minded community of people.
Price on application
• Ongoing investment by the franchisors in social media, advertising, local area marketing, media exposure and influencer strategies across all marketing platforms
• 4 weeks training and on-going weekly support provided to ensure you have the confidence and skills to drive your business
• A central platform of information and training available for constant updates and management of your business
• Franchise Agreement is 5 years
• Royalties: 5% of gross; Marketing Fees: 1% of gross • Admin Fees: $100 p/w
• Partial financing available
Ongoing success is going to be achieved through a commitment to continuous self-improvement. Franchisee and team members are encouraged to better themselves, strengthen their knowledge and skill set through being open and receptive in receiving continuous support and tapping into resources made available to the network via a centralised operational tool.
The company can also work with you to find a suitable location and assist with lease negotiations to ensure the best conditions possible. Is this opportunity for you? If you’re a self-starter, collaborative, creative and passionate about Quality, Consistency and Customer Service, then the answer is YES!
They are currently offering franchise opportunities in Tarneit West, Brunswick and Oakleigh, with other locations coming on board soon.
• A modern and vibrant Café Franchise based on Quality, Consistency and Customer Service
• Proven and profitable with simple business processes, support and training • No hidden costs – the franchisors work for you to ensure you maximise your profits
• Low fit-out costs, low labour costs
• New technology that assists with profit positive business decisions – no need for a chef!
• Comprehensive marketing support provided, including local area marketing strategies and ongoing programs