Join one of the UK’s top 10 franchise businesses!
Stagecoach Performing Arts is a multi-award winning children’s education franchise expanding across Australia. To date, over one million children across eight countries have stepped through the doors of our schools.
The Stagecoach global network is made up of more than 350 franchisees, operating over 2,000 schools every week, for 50,000 students.
Our franchisees manage the business with teams of specialist instructors teaching children and teenagers how to sing, dance and act. This sets students up with the necessary skills to perform – not only on stage but, more importantly, to perform better in life. We call this ‘Creative Courage for Life’.
- A chance to own your business, and to make children smile
- Work from home to fit with your lifestyle – no need for a 9-5 life!
- No fixed property fees or high staffing costs – low cost startup
- Trusted heritage with over 30 years of experience in performing arts education for children
- Lucrative earning potential whilst making a difference to children’s lives in your community
- Most preferred brand in our field according to our customer – 90%+ recommendation rate!
- An internationally recognised brand
- Comprehensive training and unparalleled support enabling franchisee to grow the business from the start
Stagecoach provides our franchisees the opportunity for a lucrative business of their own… whilst making a real difference to the lives of children.
We are looking for franchisees with the drive and flair to grow significant multi-unit / master franchise models across Australia. As such you don’t need any performing arts or teaching experience… simply a passion for working with children. Stagecoach will help you to recruit expert teams of teachers that will bring creative flair and education experience to your business.
Stagecoach are actively seeking Area & Master Development Franchisees across Australia… fill out the form and we will be in touch