At Stagecoach Performing Arts, we teach 4-18 year-olds to sing dance and act: Not only to perform on stage, but importantly, to perform better in life.
With over 650 Stagecoach schools worldwide in countries including Australia, Canada, China, Germany, Gibraltar, Malta, South Africa, Spain and UK, our fun and engaging classes give students both the structure and freedom to explore and develop.
More than 1 million students have been inspired by Stagecoach. As our students grow, the individual businesses in our network grow and flourish.
We’ve continually refined our franchise model over 30 years, which is one reason why 45,000 students flock to Stagecoach each week.
Together we make a difference to our students’ lives!
- The potential to earn a significant income
- You will feel accomplished and take pride in running a successful business.
- You will relish seeing students develop and be inspired as they achieve their full potential through the performing arts
Whether your background is in professional theatre, teaching or business, we look for:
- Experience working with young peopleå
- A passion for the performing arts
- Excellent communicators with experience in customer careå
- The ability to motivate and inspireå
- Business and commercial awarenesså
- A proactive, can-do attitudeå
Stagecoach Performing Arts
Take centre stage in a Principal role!
Are you passionate about creative learning through the performing arts?
Send us an email.