Spanish Doughnuts is the on-the-go Spanish inspired treat shop.
Our stores have been churning out made-to-order churro since 2008. Your choice of sneaky treats from our Original Hot Churro with chocolate dipping sauce, to hot filled ones like with jam, custard, chocolate, caramel & Nutella. Or our delectable coated ones like our Bombon range including our Tripple Choc Bombon & Coconut Bombon.
Our crazy range is from the perfect blend of our people. What goes through their heads often ends up in the shop and in the hands of our customers.
Just like our Salted Caramel Brulée churro, Strawberries and Cream churro & Spanish Apple Fries.
Perfectly satisfied sweet fix!
After 11 years in business, we’ve ensured that each of our stores is profitable because we have created a model that gives you the best chance to be successful.
- Our average Gross Profit Margin on food is 99%
- Our churro are made fresh in-store & to order
- Selling our treats is easy because they’re all on display for customers to see & select
- Proven & profitable model. We’ve been in business since 2008
- Family centred model. We are proud to provide a business that fits around your family needs.
- Training & support. You become part of our family. The initial structured 4-weeks training is just the start. We are here with you at all times.
- Innovation. Be as innovative as you like & show us your crazy ideas. There’s a good chance it will end up as a permanent item for our customers to choose from!
- Marketing. We are a good balance of being thrifty & smart to invest in what is needed to attract new customers & to keep existing ones.
- We’re perfect for parents with children. Make money while still having the flexibility around family needs.
- Hospitality, cooking or food retail experience is not required. All our treats are on display for customers to select from, making it really easy to sell.
- So having weak English is not a problem either. You just need a winning smile & a great positive attitude!
- Business experience is not required. Unlike in other food businesses, our business model is straightforward – just order items from us; sell the treats on display & roster two people per shift are the key things.
Spanish Doughnuts is now seeking interests for Sydney CBD, Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Melbourne, Geelong and Fremantle & Mandurah in WA.