Shoebox Books is a unique bookkeeping franchise, looking for motivated individuals that want the freedom to work around family and lifestyle whilst still earning an income.
Our business was born out of a necessity to provide small businesses and tradies with professional bookkeeping services at affordable, fixed prices. Our concept is simple: we collect the shoebox, process the bookkeeping, lodge the BAS and deliver the shoebox back, ready for the next quarter. We also offer training in bookkeeping software and specialise in Xero, MYOB and Quickbooks Online.
Our franchise system was developed to allow for flexibility and low overheads to run a successful business.
- You’ll have the freedom to work around your family and lifestyle whilst still earning an income.
- We will provide you with all the technical and marketing support you require.
- We offer a comprehensive 6-month training course in MYOB AccountRight, MYOB Essentials, Quickbooks Online and Xero.
- If you’re sick, injured or on holidays we can step in to look after your clients.
- Upon completing training, we launch a kickstart marketing campaign that is custom tailored to suit your territory.
- We pass on all leads and enquiries for free.
- When you join our team you will be guided from initial contact with a client to liaising with their accountant.
- Yvette and Sandie are the founding directors and are passionate about helping our franchisees to grow & succeed.
- A Certificate IV in Bookkeeping is preferable, but not necessary (without the certificate you would work under the supervision of our BAS Agent)
- You will need to complete your Certificate IV whilst gaining practical experience and reaching out to potential clients
- Ideally you have high attention to detail and a love of bookwork
- You will need to complete our online and head office training
Shoebox Books is currently seeking interest for Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Visit our website or call us for further information.