Not all Food Franchises are the same. Sandella’s Express Café is about to prove that statement true, with:
- One-time Franchise Release provision (Opt-Out) 12 months after opening your store, no questions asked.
- This releases you from your franchise agreement and lease obligations if you opt-out.
- Sandella’s having a re-purchase store offer if you opt-out.
- Free Delivery Car, New KIA Picanto, valued at over $16,500 as a gift when for joining the Sandella’s Franchise.
Starting a Sandella’s Express Café is now affordable
- Lower capital requirements, with a turnkey store costing from $285,000 that includes Franchise Agreement and Store Training Fees.
- Up to 75% financing available to approved applicants; so, you don’t need hundreds of thousands of dollars to start a business.
- Sandella’s, will pay the lease bond and hold the head lease for the first 12 months.
Sandella’s has a proven Franchise model in the USA and UAE and believes Franchising in Australia is a great opportunity if the franchisor and franchisee work together with fairness and ongoing support.
Sandella’s Express Café offers customers delicious pizzas, wraps, paninis, salads, coffees and more. The Café model caters to dine-in, pickup and delivery customers, with the added benefit of online ordering, through the Sandella’s App.