Right at Home Australia and its franchise network is a provider of in-home care services. We serve older Australians, people living with a disability, and people recovering at home after a hospital stay. In fact, we provide care to all who require it in their own homes.
Right at Home delivers a wide range of services including companion care, domestic support, personal care, nursing care and allied health services. We meet all the needs of our clients in their own homes. The care we provide allows our clients to live independently and with dignity, providing peace of mind to both our clients and their families.
Right at Home is one of the largest home care franchise networks in the world. With over 700 locations in eight countries and over $700m in annual sales, Right at Home makes a positive difference in the lives of more than 26,000 people every day. In Australia, we have 33 offices providing care to over 2,000 clients.
- A market set to grow for the next 30 years.
- Annual market worth over $30billion per annum – one of the largest markets in Australia
- A business insulated from macroeconomic uncertainty – recession-proof
- During the COVID-19 emergency Right at Home has shown record growth
- Established international brand
- Large, protected territories
- Comprehensive initial and ongoing training
- Approved government provider status for delivery of government-funded services
- Support and training for employees; office managers, customer service managers and care managers
- Broad service range: skilled nursing, allied health, personal care, domestic support and companionship care
- Business and services aligned with government policy to keep people at home as long as possible
- A business that serves the needs of the most vulnerable members of the community
- Integration with private hospitals and health insurance funds
- Relevant and customised franchise support available 24/7
- State of the art systems and processes providing responsiveness and flexibility
- Client care support
- Executive team leadership
- Support and leadership from experienced nursing and home care specialists
- A fulfilling opportunity to grow a business and build a financial legacy for your family while serving your community
Successful Right at Home franchise owners are highly motivated and have a strong desire and passion to serve their community. Our owners want to make a difference in the lives of clients and families in their local community. They want to build a successful business and to create financial independence for their family.
Whatever your motivation is, successful franchise owners are:
- Interested to be in business for yourself but not by yourself
- A team player
- Understanding of quality standards and outstanding customer service
- Passionate about helping your community
- Passionate about supporting your care staff to deliver an excellent client experience
- A structured thinker and comfortable in a systemised environment
- Comfortable working in a highly regulated industry
- A good communicator
- Adaptable to changing environments
- A collaborator
You don’t need previous healthcare experience to run your own business, we will teach you all you need to know.
Many of our franchise owners are nurses and allied health professionals who have seen the market opportunity and the flexibility that Right at Home offers. Others are from the corporate world, who have applied their business skills to their own business. Most of our owners are husband and wife teams or life partners; many have young children. Right at Home provides the flexibility that busy families need in our dynamic, fast-changing world.
Please visit our website: https://www.rightathome.com.au/business-opportunities
We look forward to hearing from you!