POOLWERX HELPS SMALL BUSINESS WITH $40,000 SAVING ON NEW FRANCHISES.
For more than 25 years, Poolwerx has been helping people like you flourish in business, building a stellar reputation for first-class aftermarket pool services and products in the process.
Now with over 150 retail outlets and 400 mobile vans in 500 territories across the globe, the Poolwerx brand continues to expand, spreading its exceptional customer service, leading quality products, pool-cleaning knowledge and multiple-income-stream franchise model around the world.
You’ll be taught by a range of experts to ensure that you’re equipped with the knowledge and practical experience required to kickstart your Poolwerx Franchise. Our process has been refined over time to ensure that your journey is as streamlined as possible, so you can get started quicker.
Benefits of owning a Poolwerx franchise business
You could benefit from:
- Multiple income streams
- Leading marketing support
- Global brand recognition
- Purchasing power
- A booming industry
Owning a Poolwerx business is easier than you think – you’ll be supported every step of the way.
You’ll be taught by a range of experts to ensure you’re equipped with the knowledge and practical experience required to kickstart your Poolwerx Franchise. Our process has been refined overtime to ensure that your journey is as streamlined as possible, so you can get started quicker.
Exclusive franchise opportunities are available across Australia!
Support, Supply & Training
Poolwerx has a number of effective systems and programs in place to support franchise partners.
- State-of-the-art training facilities in Brisbane including Pool School – a fully-equipped pool and training centre. The Pool School program is delivered to all Franchise Partners as they join Poolwerx, regardless of background and experience. Delivered through classroom and practical methods, this program prepares you to succeed as a Poolwerx Franchise Partner.
- Entire operations manual is available through our online library portal, 24 hours a day
- Local Business Development Manager and private coach for Franchise Partners.
- Intensive 12-month program called Forming Good Habits which takes Franchise Partners through every micro step they need to learn.
- Support Centre team of close to 50 specialists to support Franchise Partners with all aspects of their business – marketing, purchasing, retail, human resources, training, finance, accounting, business planning, strategy, competitor acquisition, information technology, leasing and legal.
- Industry-first Complete Business Operating System, provides a total technology solution that enables Franchise Partners to run their business efficiently – including retail transactions, field and client management, water testing software, accounting, benchmarking and much more.
The team of in-house experts focuses on national and regional marketing strategies integrated across TV, pay-per-click and digital media to build brand awareness and generate business leads. On a local level, we work with Franchise Partners from day one to build a sustainable local client base.