Are you looking for a concept with a difference? Outback Jacks is looking for you!
- Exciting new Steak & Seafood House
- Prime Locations
- If you enjoy interactive service then this concept may interest you
- Over 15 years involvement in the franchise industry.
Outback Jacks Bar & Grill is an exciting new chain of restaurants offering relaxed casual dining with full bar facilities and the largest range of steaks on any menu in the world! Diners choose their desired cut of meat from the chilled display cabinet which provides not only an appealing display but also an education. The menu also includes a selection of seafood, tasty, melt in your mouth babyback ribs and our famous 1 kg rump steak challenge.
The concept has been developed by Denise & Graeme diamond who have been involved in the hospitality & retail industries for 20 years. Their vision is to create a string of destination restaurants where families, business people & travellers alike can dine on quality steak & seafood whilst enjoying a range of facilities rarely seen at any one dining establishment.
Stores are fully licenced and have a temperature controlled walk in wine cellar to chill reds to just the right temperature in even the hottest of Aussie climates. Fully open kitchens encourage staff & diners to interact in a friendly, fast paced environment and there are plenty of surprises in store to create a memorable dining experience.
Children are well catered for with stores having a kids room complete with playstations, t.v. and chalkboard to keep them amused whilst mum & dad relax over a good bottle of wine. Digital screens play contemporary country rock music and the walls are adorned with Aussie paintings & prints that are for sale.
The groups mascot is Jack, a 30′ sculptured crocodile, a real Aussie icon, that is suspended from the ceiling of stores. A sight that has to be seen to be believed! Our fit outs are earthy, yet modern incorporating the colours of the Aussie outback with contemporary timber furniture and al fresco dining where sites permit.
One of the advantages of becoming a Bar & Grill franchisee is that you’re never on your own. We offer full support from site selection, lease negotiations, store fit outs, menu selection, significant purchasing power, advice on staffing, management & operations, coordination of advertising & promotions and much more. Site selection & lease negotiations are of paramount importance and we won’t settle for anything other than prime locations throughout Australia!
Why become an Outback Jacks franchisee?
- Proven, easy to follow systems.
- Initial & ongoing comprehensive training & support through our team at head office.
- A proven concept with the versatility to succeed in a wide variety of site situations.
- Assistance with store sales & driving the brand with attendance at major national franchising expos.
- National group buying power.
- Steady growth with the brand becoming known and sought after nationally.
Do you have what it takes to become an Outback Jacks restaurant franchisee?
- A desire to be your own boss with a passionate, self motivating, hands on approach & a focus on customer service.
- An understanding & ability to follow proven systems.
- A true desire to grow the brand through exceptional business habits & a realisation that every customer provides us with the opportunity to market ourselves & grow the brand.
- Equity/cash providing you with the financial ability & backing to comfortably be able to fund your dream.
If so please contact us using the Quick Request form below and find out more about how to become part of this great Aussie family!