QLD – North Lakes
Make An Enquiry
About this opportunity
Oporto was born from one man’s passion and his philosophy was simple, ‘provide unique and delicious food in a friendly environment’… now you can own your small business but with the support of a national brand.
Located within Westfield Entertainment and Leisure Precinct (ELP) in a growth Corridor Nth of Brisbane which attracts 12.1 million visitors per years – this shopfront is in a prime location with access from three ways including the main thoroughfare of the centre.
Oporto North Lakes will offer indoor and alfresco dining options as well as take away to the local population of 40,000.
North Lakes has a growing population of 41k and 13.5k Households within a 3km radius. The workforce in the Main Trade Area is largely a professional one with 69% of workers are employed in white collar occupations with the remaining 31% work in blue collar roles.
Sale Price is $452K plus SAV
Businesses for Sale
Oporto, famous for their Portuguese chicken and burgers is opening a new Drive Thru in a prime location in Altona North. Only 12km from the Melbourne CBD, Altona North is the gateway
Oporto was born from one man’s passion and his philosophy was simple, ‘provide unique and delicious food in a friendly environment’… now it’s over to you! Rothwell is a major
Want to own an Oporto restaurant and be the chicken heros of the community? This exciting opportunity is positioned at the intersection of the bustling High Street and Melton Highway,
Our Oporto restaurants are home to the most amazing Flame Grilled Chicken, Burgers and Salads… whether dine in or home delivery, Oporto has you covered. Oporto South Morang is set
What an opportunity to secure your Oporto restaurant business future in paradise – Burleigh Heads QLD. Located in a prime position at Stockland Shopping Centre, this Oporto shop front restaurant
Having secured a fantastic deal and development plan, Oporto Berrinba will be opening in June 2020. This free-standing Oporto Drive Thru restaurant will have a prime location in Berrinba Central
Looking to take control of your future and spice up your life.. An amazing opportunity has become available with our property team securing a prime new site in the affluent