It’s taken more than 100 years, but Nathan’s Famous is now officially in Australia! Nathan’s Famous hot dogs are the most famous hot dogs in the world, with 600 million hot dogs sold annually worldwide! Since originating in Coney Island in New York in 1916, the iconic brand has been a huge part of American culture and history, with fans ranging from Al Capone, President Franklin Roosevelt to Jacqueline Kennedy who served Nathan’s Hot Dogs at the White House, to more recently appearing as a focus of a Seinfeld TV episode. As an International franchise with nearly 300 restaurants around the globe, it is possibly the oldest fast food brand in the world. With multiple business models to choose from, Nathan’s Famous is now offering franchises in Australia. Be part of the reinvention of hot dogs in Australia, and join our expansion strategy with this iconic Brand!
Let’s face it. The current market for franchising is challenging – banks aren’t lending, wages, rents and occupancy costs can be crippling for businesses. Nathan’s Famous offers a unique mobile business model to combat these challenges by rolling out our Food Truck and Food Trailer models. Now you can operate a business that’s flexible in location and trading hours, requires minimal staff, with minimal occupancy costs compared to a fixed retail store!
- International Global Brand.
- Multiple business models available to suit your budget (Food Trailers and Food Trucks, Kiosks, and Stores).
- Simple business to operate.
- Flexible business to suit your lifestyle.
- Full support and training.
- A unique product unmatched by other hot dog competitors in the market.
- A product range that’s more than just hot dogs, including signature items like Nathan’s Famous Crinkle Cut Fries, Onion Rings, Burgers and more!