Strata title allows for the shared ownership of common property in medium & high density developments through a legal entity called the owners’ corporation, and alternatively known as body corporate, strata company or community association in various states or territories of Australia.
MBCM franchisees specialise in providing professional management services for owners’ corporations, serving on a local basis and in the residential, retail, commercial, mixed use and industrial property sectors.
We work with OC committees, developers, conveyancers and other property sector professionals to provide industry leading services, solutions and expertise.
An MBCM franchise is a unique opportunity to own your own professional services business.
Apart from the induction period and extensive initial and ongoing training you will require to successfully operate your franchise, you will also benefit from:
- Effective processes and systems to efficiently operate your business.
- Industry leading MBCM proprietary management software.
- A franchisee focused culture where service to our franchisees is our driving goal.
- A strong corporate culture where our core values of empathy, community spirit, success, innovation and ethics are always at the forefront.
- A strong online presence and industry leading brand recognition.
- Ongoing support mechanisms and professional development of our franchisees.
- Access to industry leading preferred supplier arrangements.
- Our franchisees differentiate themselves from the rest of the industry on the basis of the quality of service that they provide to our clients, their accessibility as local operators and their access to proven processes and systems developed over many years.
MBCM are looking for great people to get into the owners’ corporation management business. To find out more, complete the form and we’ll be in contact.