Since starting out in 2007, Mad Mex Fresh Mexican Grill has long held the title of best Baja-style burritos in Australia. The casual dining Mexican restaurant brand now operates 80 restaurants across Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia.
Mad Mex Fresh Mexican Grill services over 70,000 customers every week, bringing healthy and authentic made-to-order Mexican food to increasingly health conscious consumers. Their purpose? To inspire honest healthy living through fresh Mexican food.
This franchise chain features an authentic Baja Mexican menu based on a fusion of Southern Californian and Northern Mexican cuisine – where customers can also choose from a range of Mexican beers and Jarritos that fit perfectly with the fresh and authentic foods Mad Mex Fresh Mexican Grill is known for.
Driven by a passion to deliver a healthy Mexican food experience to diners, Mad Mex Fresh Mexican Grill has received countless national and local awards, thus contributing to the brand’s growing reputation as an excellent franchise chain.
“We want to find the best locations and the best people to grow with,” said Clovis Young, head honcho and founder.
Mad Mex Fresh Mexican Grill provides every franchisee with a strong platform to deliver great customer service and an impressive dining experience featuring Baja-style Mexican food.
With an initial investment of $350,000-$550,000, franchisees will receive a comprehensive six-week training course and access to the brand’s proven processes and operations manual, in addition to online training tools, materials and support for the first two weeks of the restaurant’s opening with the MAD TEAM.
Mad Mex offers comprehensive support to franchise partners:
- Accreditation with Bankwest and ANZ
- Meetings with Mad Mex Leadership Team for a detailed overview of the Mad Mex restaurant and business operations
- Coordinated marketing efforts focussed on local area campaigns, growing the brand and a strong social media presence, and dedicated marketing support for your region
- Dedicated operations manager for your region
- Six-week training program for the franchise operator, including
- Operational team support on ground during opening by the Mad Mex MAD TEAM