Go to work fuelled by the knowledge you are a part of a rapidly growing global brand. One that lives and breathes its purpose: to inspire honest healthy living through fresh Mexican food. We believe everyone can live their best life and that food choices play a big part in that. As do ethical choices. Our mission? To bring people the best healthy Mexican food experience possible.
When we talk transparency it’s not just a flash in the pan. It’s how we’ve been operating since we started in 2007. It doesn’t end with recipes published online or windows into our kitchens. We have an open-door policy too, so our franchisees never feel disenfranchised. It’s why we provide business training and ongoing assistance. It starts from site selection, our operations, and goes right through to our constantly refreshed advertising campaign. And our fresh food menus always enhanced with fresh product ideas.
With an initial investment of $350,000-$500,000, we provide franchisees a comprehensive six-week training course and support for the first two weeks of the restaurant’s opening with the MAD TEAM, in addition to access to the brand’s proven processes and operations manual, online training tools and materials. It doesn’t stop there – you’ll also get ongoing support from dedicated marketing and operations managers too.
Our franchise partners benefit from:
- Franchise System accreditation with Bankwest and ANZ
- Meetings with Mad Mex Leadership Team for a detailed overview of the Mad Mex restaurant and business operations
- Coordinated marketing efforts focused on local area campaigns, growing the brand and a strong social media presence, and dedicated marketing support for your region
- Dedicated operations manager for your region
- Six-week training program for the franchise operator, including
- Operational team support on ground during opening by the Mad Mex MAD TEAM