The world’s largest after-school education programme with over 4 million students enrolled in Kumon within 53 countries and regions.
Kumon’s individualised maths and English programmes help children to develop fundamental reading comprehension and calculation skills for confidence in the classroom and in everyday life.
As a Kumon franchisee, you will have the opportunity to build an exciting and worthwhile business that contributes to your local community. The role of running a centre incorporates enough flexibility to fit in with your family and lifestyle needs. You will become part of a team with a worldwide network of associates all working towards developing ‘life skills’ in children around the world.
- an enjoyment of working with and motivating children,
- proficiency in maths and English,
- business acumen,
- strong organisational skills,
- effective communication skills,
- the desire to be involved in the local community,
- a drive to develop best practice through professional development.
We are seeking candidates for key locations across Australia. Visit our website for further information on available locations.