You don’t have to be a hairdresser to own a Just Cuts™!
With a long and successful history in the franchising sector, Just Cuts™ is well positioned to take the guesswork out of opening your own business. We provide our franchise owners with a proven, successful system that will guide you through every step of opening your salon. We truly believe that the success of the brand comes down to our network of Franchise Owners – that’s why we make things easy, convenient and simple for you.
Here are just some of the benefits of becoming a Just Cuts™ Franchise Owner:
The Just Cuts™ Smart Choice Checklist
- Increased flexibility and work-life balance – the average Just Cuts™ franchise owner spends less than 30 hours working on their business*
- Potential to easily expand into multiple salons – in fact, over half of our franchise owners own two or more salons
- No hairdressing experience necessary
- Combine security with independence
- Be part of a well-established, Australian and New Zealand brand
- Grow your business within an existing network of salons
- Share resources, ideas and information with Just Cuts™ franchise owners
- Benefit from shared marketing and social media resources
- Tap into greater public awareness of your business
- Enjoy ongoing operational support, training and development opportunities
- Leave marketing, social media and promotions to the Academy Team
At Just Cuts we have identified the characteristics we believe set our franchisees in good stead at the helm of a Just Cuts™ salon. How do you score?
- Cooperation – being willing to collaborate and work with others
- Communication skills – willingness to interact and communicate with others
- Intrinsic motivation – being motivated by personal goals and self-improvement
- Leadership potential – having a preference to lead and motivate others
- Positive outlook – having a belief that things will work out if you persevere
- Brand passion – having confidence and a strong belief in the brand
- Proactivity – being action-orientated and committed to achieving results
- Personal organisation – being systematic and well organised
- Family and social support – having a network of supportive family or friends
- Emotional resilience – being able to handle pressure without getting too anxious
- Vigour– having high levels of energy in one’s approach to life
Find out how you could turn your dreams into reality with Just Cuts™. Just contact us now to find out more!