Our Hydraulink Sales Service Technician franchise, or HSST, are in high demand to provide a mobile hydraulic hose and fittings breakdown and repair service for the following industries;
– Road, rail, construction and infrastructure projects,
– Earthmoving, and civil excavation contractors engaged in building and construction,
– Waste and demolition contractors.
– Transport and logistics services,
– Truck and trailer manufacturing or repairs,
– Truck and automotive vehicle mechanical repairs,
– Warehousing and materials handling,
– Agriculture, farming and forestry,
– Marine and fishing,
– Military and defence,
– Manufacturing and industrial processing.
The benefits and advantages of the mobile Hydraulink Sales Service Technician Franchise include;
– Low operating costs by avoiding commercial leases and outgoings,
– All the benefits associated with owning your own business,
– Business administration support, invoicing, collections, and quoting systems,
– Technical and sales training development with support from a dedicated area manager,
– Joining a growing network of Mobile Hose Specialists supporting a growing customer base,
– Branded product to meet customer needs,
– A designated marketing area, operations manuals, and access to marketing materials to build your business.
While a mechanical aptitude or trade skill is beneficial, Hydraulink has found that the most successful franchisees display the following traits. They are:
– Self-motivated with energy, passion and motivation to succeed,
– Driven to provide outstanding customer service and enjoy fixing things,
– Capable of handling many tasks at once with a can-do attitude,
– People with well-developed business skills and work ethics,
– Willing to follow a proven system and learn new skills,
– Outgoing people who enjoy sales, working with a team, and have great people skills.
To be your own boss, and join our team, contact Hydraulink today!. We have limited franchise opportunities for successful candidates all around Australia.