Harness Training Pty Ltd (Harness) is a Registered Training Organisation (Linked through RTO#40521) that provides various accredited training courses, programs and services in Australia and abroad.
Harness has been in business for 12 years and has a strong history in delivering quality, customer focused training to those employed in high risk and safety critical occupations. Employers select Harness to train their employees because of our focus on safety messaging, technical transfer, innovative approaches and ability to achieve higher levels of knowledge retention amongst trainees.
Harness is focused on competency, safety, induction and technical skills training.
Harness has a strong brand and proven track record which a Franchisee will gain significant rewards from association with.
Franchisees will achieve the following benefits from being a Harness Franchise owner:
- Ability to earn revenue in excess of $300,000 per annum;
- Flexibility to work your own hours and time frames;
- Strong back end software support that manages bookings, compliance and vast chunks of menial work;
- Experienced and strong marketing, advertising and suite of promotional collateral as well as sophisticated digital approaches to find opportunities;
- Great history of compliance, strong business ethics and reputation underpinning growth.
Franchisees need the following to be successful:
- Extensive experience and exposure to heavy industry, blue collar occupations and settings;
- Certificate IV TAE (Required)
- Good knowledge of your local area industry, employers and sectors and the training needs they have;
- Current competency across the spread of courses the Franchise is enabled to deliver;
- High calibre training skills, strong integrity and business ethics.
Harness is seeking motivated and enthusiastic, business minded Heavy Industry Trainers and Assessors who want to be their own boss.