Fernwood Women’s Health Clubs
Fernwood Women’s Health Clubs is looking for franchise partners to operate its full-service health club exclusively for females. An industry leader in women’s fitness, Fernwood has over 70,000 members in 70 clubs across Australia.
Fernwood is a 100 percent Australian owned and operated company with a passionate team of employees and members. Diana Williams, the founder, opened the first club in central Victoria in 1989 to provide women a comfortable space for workouts and regular exercise.
Since it was founded in 1989, Fernwood has received major accolades in the industry, including being listed in Business Review Weekly (BRW) ‘Top Franchises’ in 2004 and BRW’s Most Successful Private Business Award Winner in 2008. Fernwood founder Diana Williams also became the first woman inducted into Franchising Council of Australia’s Hall of Fame.
Other notable awards of Fernwood include:
- 1999 Diana Williams inducted into the Australian Women’s Hall of Fame
- 1998 Fernwood listed in Business Review Weekly (BRW) as one of Australia’s fastest growing private companies
- 2005 Franchise Council of Australia (FCA) nominates Fernwood as finalist for franchisor of the year
- 2005 Diana Williams wins Telstra Australian Business Women of the Year
- 2013 Diana Williams included into Fitness Industry Roll of Honor
- 2014 Fernwood launches online platform to deliver health and fitness programs
- 2016 Fernwood rolls out nationwide upgrades of all clubs
- 2017 Fernwood Foundation partners with Deakin University to support world-first research into nutritional psychiatry and the development of scientific-based mental wellbeing programs
- 2017 Fernwood receives Canstar Blue award for Most Satisfied Customers – Gyms for the third time in four years
- 2019 Fernwood launches FIIT30 core product offering
- 2019 Fernwood celebrates 30th birthday
Fernwood is opening up new franchise centres that help provide comprehensive workout areas, personal training, group fitness classes, weight management programs, complimentary breakfasts and free toiletries.
A proven franchise business model, with nearly 28 years of success, Fernwood offers you unlimited earning potential with opportunity and ongoing technical guidance and marketing support at both a local and national level.
With $100 million in earnings, Fernwood is the largest organisation of its kind in Australia with high brand recall (at 89 percent), 70,000 members and 2,200 employees.
Fernwood offers comprehensive ongoing training and support programs through:
- Dedicated National Training Managers
- Registered Training Centre
- Online Training Programs
- Dedicated Sales & Marketing Support Teams
- IT Help Desk
- Workshops, Quarterly Franchise Seminars, Marketing Summits, National Conferences
Existing Club Opportunities
NSW – North Rocks
NSW – Parramatta
QLD – Robina
QLD – Maroochydore
QLD – Loganholme
VIC – Clayton
VIC – Waurn Ponds
For further existing opportunities, please make an enquiry.
New Club Opportunities
Fernwood is always looking to expand further nationally, make the change you have always dreamed of and open a club in your area; capitalise on the health & fitness trend and maximize your passion for success. Make an enquiry today!
VIC – Werribee