Fernwood Women’s Health Clubs
Fernwood Women’s Health Clubs is looking for franchise partners to operate its full-service health club exclusively for females. An industry leader in women’s fitness, Fernwood has 70,000 members in 70 clubs across Australia.
Fernwood is a 100 percent Australian owned and operated company with a passionate team of employees and members. Diana Williams, the founder, opened the first club in central Victoria in 1989 to provide women a comfortable space for workouts and regular exercise.
Since it was founded in 1989, Fernwood has received major accolades in the industry, including being listed in Business Review Weekly (BRW) ‘Top Franchises’ in 2004 and BRW’s Most Successful Private Business Award Winner in 2008. Fernwood founder Diana Williams also became the first woman inducted into Franchising Council of Australia’s Hall of Fame.
Other notable awards of Fernwood include:
- 1999 Diana Williams inducted into the Australian Women’s Hall of Fame
- 1998 Fernwood listed in Business Review Weekly (BRW) as one of Australia’s fastest growing private companies
- 2005 Franchise Council of Australia (FCA) nominates Fernwood as finalist for franchisor of the year
- 2005 Diana Williams wins Telstra Australian Business Women of the Year
- 2013 Diana Williams included into Fitness Industry Roll of Honor
Fernwood continues its success and for the 3rd time in 4 years has topped the CANSTAR BLUE AWARD in 2017 for the most satisfied customers overall for commercial gym chains in Australia.
Fernwood is opening up new franchise centres that help provide comprehensive workout areas, personal training, group fitness classes, weight management programs, complimentary breakfasts and free toiletries.
A proven franchise business model, with nearly 28 years of success, Fernwood offers you unlimited earning potential with opportunity and ongoing technical guidance and marketing support at both a local and national level.
With $100 million in earnings, Fernwood is the largest organisation of its kind in Australia with high brand recall (at 89 percent), 70,000 members and 2,200 employees.
Fernwood offers comprehensive ongoing training and support programs through:
- Dedicated National Training Managers
- Registered Training Centre
- Online Training Programs
- Dedicated Sales & Marketing Support Teams
- IT Help Desk
- Workshops, Quarterly Franchise Seminars, Marketing Summits, National Conferences
VIC – Epping
VIC – Melton
WA – Perth (North)
QLD – Locations Available
NSW – South Coast
NSW – North East
VIC – Melbourne (South East)
SA – Adelaide (South West)
SA – Adelaide (West)