EFM Health Clubs commenced operations in 1991 and provides on-site health and wellness programs for hospitals, schools, companies and the local community with nearly 60 health clubs in most states of Australia.
EFM provides a service between a personal trainer and a commercial gym. With an average member to fitness coach ratio of 15:1, EFM aims to provide excellent service to its members without the cost normally associated with a personal trainer. It is this personalised training that is the EFM difference.
It’s this unique offering to members that has seen us sweep across Australia and we’re proud of it.
- Most of our clubs are Rent Free (ask us for more info)
- We run a turnkey marketing program. This is designed to drive your business profitability and enable you to focus on training your members.
- We provide a weeks’ intensive in-house training prior to commencing operation of your franchise.
- The training doesn’t stop there however, we provide ongoing support for any aspect of your business from finance, IT, systems management, fitness coaching, etc. We have staff and franchisees that are there to help you be the best you can be.
- Our systems and processes make running your business hassle free.
We are looking for passionate fitness professionals who are tired of working for someone else and looking to join a dynamic team to grow a business that can be built into a solid asset for the future.
Someone who has a passion for helping others to be the best they can be
Our minimum qualifications include:
- Minimum Cert 3 in Fitness
- CPR Certificate
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- Police Check
- Fitness Australia Registration
EFM Health Clubs have both new and existing franchise opportunities available. Fill out the form and we’ll discuss which opportunity suits you best!