With over 15 years’ experience, DeckSeal have established themselves as the number one deck and timber restoration and preservation company in Australia. Recognised as industry leaders, DeckSeal has restored and preserved over 8,000 decks for residential and commercial clients. Over the years, we have sourced the best products and refined our processes and procedures to enable us to deliver the most outstanding results for clients.
This is a niche market and with huge demand for our services, the DeckSeal franchise system is not to be missed. Whilst some basic handyman skills are beneficial, no prior knowledge or experience is necessary to become a DeckSeal Franchisee.
DeckSeal franchisees come from diverse employment backgrounds such as construction, government duties, corporate industry and the motor vehicle industry.
We are looking for franchisees that want to share in the success of this expanding franchise model and be part of the rapidly growing home maintenance industry in Australia.
Our Services include –
Restoration, preservation and maintenance to all structural timber elements, such as, decking, cladding, fences and screens, bench seats, garage doors, outdoor furniture, planter boxes, pool boxes, high pressure washing and concrete/paving cleaning and sealing.
- Niche Business – booming growth segment
- Home based franchise system
- Low startup costs
- Diverse client base and repeat business
- Large territories
- The ability to set your own work hours
- Hands on, infield training on timber/deck maintenance and restoration
- Software, quoting and estimating training
- Direct access to our products and suppliers
- Leaders in our field
- Full suite of operational manuals
- No marketing levies
- Sales and brand marketing
- Group buying power
- Ongoing individual professional support
- Intergrain preferred applicator
Do you have what it takes to be a DeckSeal franchisee?
- Individual or team that is motivated to succeed
- Excellent time management skills
- Hard working with strong work ethic
- Honest and trustworthy
- Organised and focused on success
- Good communicator with strong focus on customer service
- Team player
- Practical and equipped with basic handyman skills
- Unafraid of some physical work