Filling the ‘authentic gourmet gap’ in the Australian pizza industy, Crust Pizza has created a niche by focusing on quality and innovation.
Our stores are primarily located in central or high foot traffic areas positioning us perfectly amongst the masses.
At Crust, we believe in giving every customer an authentic pizza made with PASSION.
It’s a successful business model based on sound research. First you need the right location. Crust invests a significant amount of money in demographic and geographic analysis to identify areas, which have the key business drivers that will allow our franchisees to maximise sales. Then we assist with the site selection and the lease negotiations. Every franchisee is awarded an exclusive territory, which takes into account population and household growth, demographics, the proximity of competitors, delivery and drive time analysis. We prime the market before a franchisee opens in a new territory by advertising locally so that by the time the store opens, the locals are ready and waiting.
- Comprehensive training
- Organised operation
- National support
- Pick up & delivery model
- Award wining brand
- No specific qualifications are required, although having business experience is an advantage.
- Entrepreneurial and with an appetite for success.
- Business minded with great people skills and financial management experience.
- Willing to commit fully to a new business venture and devote the necessary time and effort.
- Willing to take advice and direction to achieve the company’s vision. Financially secure and keen to actively promote and market the business.
Visit our website for more information about franchising.