Chicken Treat is the ultimate corner chicken store, famous for their generously sized meals of slow cooked rotisserie chicken, lightly spiced country-style fried chicken products, chicken rolls, burgers and wraps.
Having first opened in WA back in 1976, Chicken Treat has become an iconic Australian chicken brand with network of over 60 stores across Western Australia and Queensland, and growing.
With forty years of experience, Chicken Treat prides itself on creative and effective marketing tools with strong branding, dynamic advertising and local marketing campaigns and an innovative approach to product development, all of which is vital for future growth.
Chicken Treat is owned by Australia’s largest Australian owned Craveable brands operator, As such we are strong players in the market having significant buying power in products, marketing systems and advertising reach.
We look for several qualities when assessing Franchise Partner candidates
- Passion for the Chicken Treat brand and for excellence in customer service.
- A desire to own and build a successful small business.
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment where professional customer service is constant and crucial.
- An ability to learn quickly, communicate effectively and operate comfortably in a team environment.
- An understanding of the financial aspects of owning and operating a business.
- A commitment to devote full time focus and attention to your Chicken Treat business and a hands-on approach to all aspects of running a business.
- A willingness to adhere to Chicken Treat’s proven and successful operating system.
- Financial standing.
Chicken Treat currently has great opportunities in Perth metro areas.