Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning has more than 3,500 franchise partners worldwide. Using the company’s patented products and over 35 years of experience, our franchise partners are able to build successful businesses by making their customers’ homes and workplaces cleaner and healthier.
Chem-Dry began in Australia in 1986, as a healthy and green alternative to traditional carpet cleaning companies, and today we clean more carpet and surfaces than any other company.
Our franchise partners are committed to providing their customers with the cleanest and healthiest homes, and take great pride in giving them the peace of mind that comes from knowing their homes are clean and safe.
A Chem-Dry franchise is not only about residential and commercial carpet cleaning. Our franchise partners are also trained and equipped to clean upholstery and leather, tile and grout, as well as specialist water damage restoration.
Why join the Chem-Dry Team?
Chem-Dry has been the franchise system of choice for new business owners for over 30 years. Here are a few reasons why our franchisees have been so successful:
- We are the market leader and offer the highest quality carpet and upholstery cleaning in the industry
- The confidence of joining a brand that has operated in Australia for over 30 years
- No previous cleaning experience is necessary
- We provide a complete turnkey business with everything taken care of
- Our model provides franchise partners a flexible work-life balance
- Our franchise partners are home based
- We provide state of the art training and operating systems
- We only use the highest quality cleaning products
- We provide our customers the highest standards of service
- Dedicated on-going national office support
- National and local marketing campaigns
- Opportunity to generate a significant income
What skills do I need?
To be successful as a Chem-Dry Franchise Partner, you must:
- Be motivated to own and operate your own business
- Be prepared to work hard
- Have a desire to deliver only high quality services to your customers
- Have an entrepreneurial attitude
- Be self-starting and driven by success
- Be well organised and reliable
- Have good customer service skills
- Be able to communicate effectively
- Be honest and have high integrity
- Be motivated by the opportunity to earn a significant income
What other qualifications do I need?
To be considered for a Chem-Dry Franchise, you will need to:
- Have a current Australian drivers licence
- Be an Australian resident
- Have a clear criminal record
Chem-Dry Australia currently has new franchise opportunities available nationally in both Metropolitan Areas and Regional Centres.