Capital Guardians is looking for NDIS Plan Management and Home Care Package representatives who fit our brand and philosophy to support families and organisations to efficiently manage financial transactions with strong, transparent governance. The mission is to improve the quality of life of individuals in protected environments.
We currently have opportunities available across Australia for individuals to take on a local representative role. Our NDIS Plan Management business in conducted via www.capitalguardians.com and Home Care Package Management through www.localguardians.com. You can elect to represent either (or both) businesses.
As a representative Care Advisor you’ll essentially be building your own business within your local area. This is a client care + sales focused business opportunity with the option to also assist with home care management.
Unlike traditional franchise models, the opportunity requires no up-front financial investment, just the desire to grow a successful business by providing outstanding client care and networking and building relationships in your local community.
- No upfront financial outlay
- Work from home
- Flexibility in work hours
- Opportunity to earn significant income (we have local care advisors earning $20k per month) however this level of remuneration will take time and effort to reach
- Make a difference in your local community
- Full training provided & ongoing support
- Marketing & business development support provided
This opportunity would suit:
- Someone wanting to run their own business, similar to a franchise model (but with no upfront investment or franchisee fees)
- Results driven – willing to work diligently for uncapped earning potential
- Want to be part of a growing industry sector
- Interested in (or willing to learn) about the disability and aged care sectors
- Loves networking, providing great customer service and has experience in customer facing roles
- Looking for flexibility, to work close to home and in their local community
- Comfortable with using online systems and is organised and proactive
- Looking for support from a trusted brand in NDIS and Aged Care
Visit our website to find out more about this opportunity or to express interest: