Established in 2011, Burrito Bar was inspired by the streets of San Francisco, where traditional Mexican street food meets art. The diverse and flavoursome menu and extensive bar offering make Burrito Bar a leader amongst Mexican restaurants.
Our strategic, adaptable, supportive and locally responsive approach to franchising, that puts Franchise Partner sales, profitability, return on investment and success at the centre of everything we do has seen our restaurants continually prosper.
We keep entry costs and ongoing fees low and are accredited with several lenders to make owning your own business easy. No experience necessary, as full training is provided.
Key benefits of Burrito Bar are:
- Diverse menu and bar offering that is unmatched for range and quality and has something for everybody.
- Strategic, flexible and localised approach to restaurant models, operations and marketing, meaning that success can be achieved in a diverse range of markets and locations.
- The power of virtual and bolt-on brands to multiply your earning potential.
- Full training provided – no previous experience necessary.
- Dedicated and professional ongoing support across all areas of the business from a team that knows how to get results.
- Low entry costs and ongoing fees.
We are looking for customer focused Franchise Partners with the desire to be successful. However, no specific qualifications or previous experience is required as our comprehensive training program will teach you everything you need to know.
Check out our website or follow us on Linked In for the latest updates!