From Denmark to the world since 1952, BoConcept is the brand name of Denmark’s most global retail furniture chain, specializing in premium quality interior design for the urban-minded customer and creating outstanding modern and sophisticated living spaces at affordable prices.
BoConcept has grown its global presence through a unique strategic market positioning.
With over 25 years of franchise experience, and 265 stores in 65 countries, our franchise model is a proven, strong and award-winning concept.
Our business model and core competencies are applied throughout the value chain from design, branding and marketing to production, logistics, sales and customer service, to optimize the overall sales performance in the stores.
WHY JOIN BOCONCEPT?
- Global brand, with an outstanding reputation and demand worldwide
- Successful business, expanding to 600+ stores within the next few years
- Experienced and solid franchisor, with a unique and proven concept
- Business concept with a quick generating cash flow model
- Exceptional training and support in all business areas
- Efficient store design process, combining inspiration and turnover
- High standard store opening process
- Excellent price-performance ratio for the products
- Efficient operation systems and tools
- Extensive Marketing & Communication support, offering a global, national and local approach
- Continuous introductions of innovative products
- Visual Merchandising training, guidance and support
- Interior Design Service as a powerful tool to differentiate
ARE YOU OUR NEXT FRANCHISE PARTNER?
- BoConcept is looking for Franchise Partners with the intention and capacity to invest in one or more stores within an agreed geographic area
- Investors or business owners willing to diversify their portfolio are invited to contact us to discuss investment possibilities
- Existing furniture retailers are also welcome to get in touch with us to discuss re-branding, along with ambitious individuals looking for a career change
- Sales and management experience as well as a willingness to lead, delegate and motivate are recommended as a good foundation for running a BoConcept store
- Retail experience, ideally combined with a passion for design and style, can complement this profile and be an interesting plus
- The start-up investment level for a BoConcept store starts at $600.000 AUD, depending on size and location, with a liquid equity of around 30% of the initial investment, and a Franchise Fee of $40.000 AUD
BoConcept is currently looking for Franchise Partners to cover the following areas: Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, and Gold Coast.