NSW, ACT & QLD
About this opportunity
The Amber Franchise System is a proven and sound retail concept that has stood the test of time. As with any franchise,
it is not a get-rich-quick scheme. The Amber Franchise System is an ideal vehicle for competent and dedicated Franchisees to reach their goals and enjoy financial reward.
The Amber Franchise System is founded on the following fundamentals:
- A range of quality products (many of which are exclusive to Amber);
- Displayed with innovation and style;
- Sold at value for money prices;
- Mutual co-operation and respect between the Franchisor and Franchisees.
Amber is totally committed to the success of its Franchisees, because our success is based upon our Franchisees success. The Amber Franchise System is a combination of:
- Indoor and Outdoor products;
- Strong brand;
- Financial management;
- Staff training and development;
- Business Support; and
- Inventory & accounting systems.
The Amber brand is synonymous with style and value. Sourcing product from around the world, Inspirational living spaces are made easy with our huge range of pavers, natural stone, retaining walls, floor and wall tiles and bathroom ware. With product for both the indoor and outdoor areas of the home, coupled with our group buying power, the Amber franchise model provides a unique business opportunity like no other.
- Expert help with marketing and promotions: to ensure you get the maximum return on your advertising dollar, we will provide direction and advice on implementing local promotional campaigns
- Brand level marketing which can include radio, tv, and digital to drive awareness of the Amber brand and drive foot traffic in store
- Localised assets and point of sale material
- Local area marketing support specific for your franchise
- Regular ongoing market research: to ensure you target the right market at the right time with the right product.
- Ongoing public relations support: with press releases and industry awareness of your Amber franchise.
- Online focus: website and online strategies.
Training & Other Support:
- Initial and ongoing training is provided for Franchisees and their staff. Such training concentrates on developing a ‘hands-on’ small business person. It also stresses the need for efficiency by emphasising the
things involved in doing the job right.
- Training covers product knowledge, selling skills and business management. Online training programs are also available.
- Training for staff includes all the knowledge, skills and performance levels needed to keep customers satisfied and the store profitable.
- A detailed Operations Manual acts as a reference guide for day-to-day operations.
Year Brand Established: 1973
Year Franchising Started: 1993
Awards & Associations: FCA Member