9Round is a 30 minute full-body workout which incorporates kickboxing in a fast, circuit style format. The focus is on trainer-led classes in a smaller gym studio space. There are no set class times as a new round starts every three minutes: perfect for the busy modern consumer.
9Round was founded in the US by kickboxer Shannon Hudson and is part of the Lift Brands family, one of the world’s largest fitness franchisors.
- Low-cost start up option with potential for ROI within the first year
- Experienced property team to find the right sites to fit the business model
- In-house marketing team and systems support from pre-sale onwards
- Franchisees ‘Training Camp’ at Head Office in Brisbane prior to opening to educate on systems and processes to follow, as well as hands on training in our flagship Bowen Hills club.
- Once open you have weekly phone calls, monthly webinars and quarterly face-to-face education trainings.
- Annual ‘Lift Brands Summit’ – 3 days at the Sunshine Coast of seminars, education training and networking amongst fellow franchisees
Our ideal franchisee is someone who loves fitness and wants to help others on their fitness journey in a fun new way.
What we require:
- Ideally, an owner operator – not necessarily full-time, but driven to be hands-on and a connect with their business (usually daily) and corporate head office.
- Previous business experience
- A passion for changing lives
- Passionate about embracing a Global Brand and buying into a Global Franchise system.
- Personal worth around $50-$200K nett to meet finance approval
- Franchisee’s don’t have to be fitness enthusiasts however there are many in the Franchise network who are.
9Round enters the ring, set for expansion across Australia. Enquire today to take advantage of this opportunity.