11 budget buys you can afford now
Can you buy a business for as little as $15,000? Yes, you can. Low-cost investments are generally home-based, mobile or part-time services that allow for some flexibility around working arrangements and a step up into running your own business.
While the initial outlay may not send your bank manager into a sweat, it’s worth remembering that every franchise purchase needs to be thoroughly researched.
There are pros and cons to owning and operating a finance-friendly business:
Disadvantages of a budget franchise
- You’ll likely be operating alone
- You’ll need to keep yourself motivated
- Your return on investment will be relative to the cost you outlay
- You may not benefit from the highest level of ongoing franchise support
Advantages of a budget franchise
- You’ll gain a flexible lifestyle
- Your investment level is manageable
- You won’t have staffing concerns
- You will have limited outgoings
Check out these budget buys
Some of the franchise opportunities available that won’t break the bank…