Who we are:
Quite simply, we love eyes. We’re Australia’s leading eyecare provider and have been looking after people’s sight for over 80 years. We’re really proud of our Australian past, which dates all the way back to 1932 when our first store opened in Macquarie St, Sydney. Since then, our excellent brands and outstanding people have made us the Australian market leader.
We are passionate – we truly love taking care of people’s eyes. We are progressive – we strive to constantly improve every aspect of the eye care experience. We are personal – we put people first and seek to develop relationships with customers over the long term. We are straightforward – we are honest, transparent and up front.
OPSM’s vision is to be the world’s most innovative eye care retailer. We’ll achieve this by delivering an eyewear and eye care experience that connects with people through innovations in technology and outstanding service.
We are all about giving a personal recommendation when needed and insightful advice when necessary. We care about building long-term relationships beyond a basic transaction. We care about the people behind the eyes. We care about being a great partner, by getting to know what matters to customers most. We know that seeing clearly is a precious gift we should never take for granted.
Size of business:
Across Australia and New Zealand, OPSM has more than 350 stores and we are growing! Annually we help over 1 million customers see more clearly.
SET YOUR SIGHTS ON AN OPSM FRANCHISE - Your competitive advantage starts with us and here’s why:
- Market Share - An iconic brand with over 390 locations across Australia & New Zealand
- Cutting-edge Marketing - Benefit from national marketing activations and local marketing support
- Exclusivity & Newness - Be the first to bring new and exclusive eye care technology and product ranges to the market
- World’s Most Desirable Brands - Our brand portfolio includes RayBan, Prada, Oakley, Chanel, Burberry and DKNY just to name a few
- Proven Systems - Leverage the systems and tools in place to ensure your business practices are efficient and effective.com.au
- Lead & Innovate - OPSM is committed to being the world’s most innovative eye care retailer
- Strong Profitability - Franchise Partner Satisfaction with the financial performance of their business in the 98th percentile
THE RIGHT FIT – To be considered for a franchise, applicants should:
- Be passionate about caring for others and making a difference
- Have a desire to own and build a business
- Show a willingness to adopt and work within a proven system
- Be open to constant learning and growth
- Have fun and be creative in what they do
- Have a desire to set high goals and achieve them
- Be able to recruit, lead and develop a team
- Be able to illustrate qualifications and industry experience
- Contribute actively to our Franchise community.
FRANCHISING OPPORTUNITIES - Our franchise opportunities have been developed based on extensive internal and external research, so that they truly meet the needs of business and optical professionals.
As a result, our models have been built on a platform of partnership, ensuring a fair system where Franchise Partners have 100% control of their business. We understand that your success is our success and have developed a suite of franchise models that have differing levels of risk /return and commercial complexity to suit your needs and the needs of the industry.
Our franchising structure enables you to leverage OPSM’s position and resources, whilst running a profitable business and developing a saleable asset. We have recruited a team of franchising specialists and enhanced our back-end in systems as we continue to strive to be a world class franchising system.
So whether you are looking to take the next step in your career, seeking to secure your financial future, looking to maximise profits in your existing business or are thinking about succession planning, then we believe that we have the right solution for you.
If you are ready to take the next step in becoming a Franchise Partner, we’d love to talk to you! Call or email us today.