Targeting budding entrepreneurs: Fibonacci Coffee
Founded in 1999 as independent cafes, kiosks and coffee carts, Fibonacci Coffee targets aspiring entrepreneurs.
“Fibonacci Coffee uses the power of the franchise partners to share successful strategies and ideas that benefit all partners,” says director Boaz Keeda.
“We provide a coffee expert who travels around the group’s shops and shares the latest trends and techniques.”
Creativity from its franchisees is also encouraged, enabling them to try new and innovative ideas to cater for local communities.
“Besides having an overarching national marketing campaign, our franchisees are provided with marketing toolkit,” adds Keeda.
“Together with our marketing team, franchisees choose and implement the strategies that best suit them and their market.”
Fibonacci Coffee offers three models which range from $150,000 to $600,000:
- A kiosk with basic food prep
- Full cafe
- Cafe and bar.
“We also have a pay-as-you-go model for qualified candidates,” says Keeda.
Pay- As-You-Go is available to approved candidates that is a minimum of $100,000 or 50 percent (whichever is the higher) of the fit out the cost of the shop. The franchisee gets to pay the balance off over the first franchise or lease term."
The support includes:
- Full training - no previous experience required
- Dedicated relationship manager to support franchisees
- Site visits to help improve cafe
- Rotating experts in coffee and food visit for an update on latest trends.
- Extensive research and development program
- E-commerce platform available 24/7
- Monthly marketing strategy meeting
Check out the coffee category.