UK regional master franchise operator announced by Dogtech - Australia dog training franchises
Dogtech - Australia has launched its expansion into the United Kingdom with the appointment of Min Lacey as regional master franchise operator for the dog training franchises in the Gloucestershire region.
Dogtech General Manager Olga Hromow is currently in the UK assisting Ms Lacey with initial set up procedures, and will be joined next week by founder and CEO John Richardson.
Mr. Richardson will also be personally meeting with selected applicants for exclusive area franchise territories.
Offering the full range of Dogtech and Whisper Wise services and products, Dogtech dog training franchises in the UK will provide:
- in-home puppy set-up and training
- puppy pre-school training
- adolescent and adult dog group training classes
- in-home dog behaviour training
- exclusive Whisper Wise pet products
- Whisper Wise doggy training books, DVDs, and CDs; and
- in-service workshops at local veterinary clinics and pet stores.