Go Sushi Goes Healthy with Go Fresh Guide
Go Sushi , an award winning Asian cuisine franchises, has introduced their Go Fresh Guide to help customers pick their sushi rolls according to their nutritional needs.
The Go Fresh Guide depicts nutritious options with the implementation of simple symbols, which include:
- Low GI – Helps keep you fuller, happier and healthier
- Low Fat – Helps lose weight
- Gluten Free – Good for the digestive system
- Protein – Fills up without filling out
- Vegetarian – green options for vegetarians
- Omega 3 – helps keep you bright and your heart healthy
“We are leading the way in meeting consumers’ needs and wants when it comes to health and nutrition,” says National Marketing Manager, Carly Taber.
“By giving them the nutrition and allergen information for our Menu, they can then make informed decision on what they want to and should be eating.”
Go Sushi aims to provide healthy and fresh sushi foodservice alternatives, which are made fresh in store several times a day.