Extensive training ensures Intelligent Accounts bookkeeping franchises are a success
Intelligent Accounts prides itself on it's humble beginnings, starting as a small bookkeeping and business support services provider that, over a decade, developed into a leading Australian bookkeeping franchise using hands on experience, proven best practices and innovative technology.
Now Intelligent Accounts are looking for bookkeeping franchise partners with a passion for excellence and a commitment to providing high quality services, and they offer an outstanding and comprehensive training program to ensure successful applicants can reach the expected heights.
The Intelligent Accounts bookkeeping franchisee training program is delivered by industry recognised trainers and covers an extensive curriculum, including:
- Certificate IV in Financial Services covering bookkeeping, MYOB and Quick Books
- management accounting, financial analysis, and reporting
- How to "Kick Start" a Business - a course conducted by a leading international business coaching company
- marketing and customer care training
- online systems training covering document management, customer care, CRM, data file backups, and MYOB/Quick Books.
- Initial onsite training takes place over two weeks with a further two to three days of onsite training conducted upon the completion of the Certificate IV.
Intelligent Accounts bookkeeping franchisees are supported by an in house continuous mentoring program, which is heavily weighted during the first 90 days. This program is designed to build strong relationships with the incoming franchisees and further assist them in the early stages of their business.21.09.2011