Emerald wins at New Zealand Ice Cream Awards
Emerald Foods, parent company of ice cream franchise group New Zealand Natural Pty Ltd , has achieved a stunning result at the 2010 New Zealand Ice Cream Awards. With 16 Silvers, 6 Golds and 3 Best in Category wins, Emerald Foods ice creams dominated The Awards.
Managing Director Shane Lamont believes the fact that Emerald Foods won the most awards comes down to constant innovation and a passion for quality across every channel and every brand in the business.
Over the last 12 months, this disciplined approach has also seen the ice cream company win the coveted New Zealand Ice Cream Manufacturers Export Award for the seventh consecutive year. This comes on the back of an extraordinary run of success over the past 12 months, with owner Diane Foreman winning:
- Ernst & Young New Zealand Entrepreneur of the Year in October
- The business winning New Zealand Trade & Enterprise Award for 2009 (Best Business Operating Internationally between 10 and 50 Million Dollars)
- Two world-first global product launches
- Two Guinness World Records for The Company’s Global Training Manager
- A gold medal at Sial D’Or for Ice Cream Sooshi
- The opening of New Zealand Natural stores in our 22nd country