Comprehensive training and support offered to all New Zealand Natural ice cream parlour franchises
Right across Australasia, New Zealand Natural Ice Cream provides its franchisees with comprehensive support from the beginning of the acquisition process right throughout their career as a New Zealand Natural ice cream franchise owner.
Once a franchisee has completed the purchase of their New Zealand Natural ice cream franchise they receive assistance with the store site selection, store design and construction, supply of equipment and store opening promotions.
Perhaps most importantly however, New Zealand Natural provide their ice cream franchise owners with a comprehensive training program and a full range of manuals to assist with the successful operation of their store.
New Zealand Natural place enormous importance on operational standards and customer service, which is why they undertake a very detailed, competency based, training and assessment program for all new franchisees. The training programme includes modules on customer service, product preparation and presentation, equipment maintenance, marketing and general store administration.
After the initial training period, New Zealand Natural ice cream franchisees are provided with ongoing operational assistance from their assigned area manager and attend refresher training sessions and franchisee meetings to ensure they are always well equipped to operate a successful and profitable business.
The support does not cease after the New Zealand Natural ice cream franchise has opened, in fact it continues stronger than ever. Post-opening ice cream franchise support from New Zealand Natural includes:
- ongoing promotional activity including participation in a minimum of four major national promotions per annum
- local store marketing programmes for every store targeting local catchments
- regular field support visits and coaching
- on-line web-based information exchange
- lease renewal negotiation
- regular meetings of franchisees and head office teams to exchange ideas
- ongoing product and packaging development
- operational audits and training on new legislation
- refresher training for franchisees and their staff.