Become part of an environmentally friendly cleaning franchise with Mastercare
For Mastercare cleaning franchises, responsible environmental practices are not negotiable. The commercial cleaning franchise is committed to setting the benchmark in environmental sustainability in the cleaning industry.
Mastercare are one of the few cleaning companies in Australia that hold triple certification in QA, OHS and Environmental Management.
Mastercare is also members of the Green Building Council of Australia, partake in the ‘True Green @ Work’ program and take their social responsibility seriously.
All Mastercare cleaning services franchises are dedicated in:
- Reducing carbon footprints
- Using microfiber cloths
- Purchasing environmentally benign and biodegradable chemicals
- Entering only sustainable supply chain agreements
- Reducing noise and improving air quality
- Training employees and franchisees to use environmentally sound practices
- Promoting recycling and reuse
- Implementing sustainable practices
Mastercare is currently offering franchise opportunities in Adelaide, as well as Australian-wide. Franchisees get to experience the benefits of owning a well-known brand that clients trust, access to a healthy and growing national client base, ongoing training and support and the opportunity to tailor your business to your lifestyle.
If you are interested in joining an Australian cleaning franchise that is committed to environmental sustainability and professional cleaning service, contact Mastercare by visiting their website or sending them an e-mail.23.02.2012