Be part of a multi-award winning Mortgage broking franchise
Smartline Personal Mortgage Advisers is offering ambitious individuals the opportunity to be part of a multi-award winning home based financial franchise.
Smartline Personal Mortgage Advisers has taken the number one Topfranchise Award for three years in a row in 2009, 2010 and 2011. The mortgage broking advisory franchise has also been awarded top mortgage broking group at the 2011 Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) Awards.
On top of that the Australian-owned mortgage franchise has also been awarded 2010 Best Mortgage Broker (Franchise) at the Australian Mortgage Awards (AMA) and financial advisor franchisee, Cathy Anderson, had won the Operator of the Year at the 2009 MFAA Awards.
Smartline Personal Mortgage is always looking for talented individuals interested in owning their own mortgage broking/financial service business. The financial advice franchises are looking for people with great people skills, enjoy customer service and really want to make a difference.
Smartline has the systems to help franchisees build their own successful mortgage broking business, regardless of their background. They provide all their mortgage brokers with comprehensive training, excellent support and the capacity to build a substantial ongoing income stream.
Benefits of becoming a Smartline Personal Mortgage franchisee:
- One of Australia’s leading financial services company with a record of success
- National network of 200+ franchisees
- Comprehensive training, industry accreditation, coaching and business support provided by local support teams
- Leading edge mortgage comparison software, state of the art CRM systems and comprehensive client care program
- Marketing, lending and IT support teams and local business manager support
- Full members of the Franchise Council of Australia, Mortgage & Finance Association Australia and Credit Ombudsmen Service Limited
For more information on franchise opportunities with Smartline Personal Mortgage visit their website or send them an e-mail.