Minc was established in 1998 due to a demand in the property services market, specifically a one stop building services provider. Minc quickly became successful in the South East Queensland region.
Since then Minc has gone from strength to strength, operating nation-wide and expanding their core services to commerce and industry.
Minc's franchisees typically have a background in management, engineering and/or the building industry. Our services include:
1. Project works
2. Remedial and rectification
4. Facilities management
Minc provides these services to a diverse range of commercial, industrial and resort properties. The success of Minc's franchisees is based on professionalism, diversity and their ability to exceed customer expectation.
A better franchise on so many levels.
The great thing about working with Minc is that we've already done a lot of the hard work for you.
1. Simplified start-up
• Turn key operation
• Multiple revenue streams
• Cross-sales from other franchisees
• Continuity of work leads from existing Minc customer base
• Cost saving when you buy from preferred suppliers
• Comprehensive establishment support
• Support through the franchise mentoring program and branch support
• Holiday backup
• OH&S equipment
3. Minc systems
• Comprehensive web based business systems
• Online works management system to track projects, clients and contractors
• Advantages of a 1300 number
• Pro-forma documents such as procedures, EOI's, tenders and OHSE, ISO 9001 etc.
• Marketing material including folders, brochures, business cards etc.
• Initial marketing support to announce your start-up
• Office/vehicle signage
Our franchisees are thoroughly trained and supported every step of the way. However, a background in the building industry or management is an advantage. As a Minc franchisee, you will enjoy the benefits of being part of a team, while retaining control over your own pricing, hours and territory.
How it works
1. You enquire
Send us an email enquiry. We also recommend to visit our website and find out more about Minc.
2. We call
Our Director will contact you; this will give you and us the opportunity to find out more about each other.
3. You visit
To enable you to make an informed decision about the opportunity you visit us at our head office in Brisbane. Here you will learn in detail about what a Minc franchise can do for you. You will have the opportunity to meet the managing director and see an actual branch in operation.
If both parties are happy we proceed further.
Full and detailed training will commence. This will enable you to confidently set up your business in your territory. Further training will include mentoring and customer visits with established Minc managers.