Wasabi Warriors is an Australian owned and operated brand and was born in order to combine a high quality, tasty product with an underlying passion to honour both our consumers and the planet. In order to provide a quality sushi product to our customers each and every day our Business Warriors commit to our Customer Bushido of “Eat Good, Do Good, Feel Good”. Our freshly made organic, sustainable, free range and locally sourced authentic sushi means our Business Warriors stay true to their cause, by honouring our commitment to the ocean, earth and the animals.
Which Warrior are you?
Wasabi Warriors is a premium sushi brand with a heartbeat; honouring the ocean, earth and animals. Daring to be different and with the well-respected Master Sushi Chef, Hideo Dekura on their side, Wasabi Warriors are a cut above the rest when it comes to flavour, quality and freshness; producing sushi with the utmost dedication, honour and respect.
Our search continues for Business Warriors to join us in sustainable, economical and honourable practices that are good for our ocean, earth and animals. Find out which Warrior you are at: http://wasabiwarriors.com.au/whichwarriorareyou.html
- DC Strategy Award 2009 - Winner of DC Strategy Leading Franchisors
- BRW Fast Franchise 2010 - BRW’s Top 50 fastest growing franchises
Manage to Own Program
Wasabi Warriors is offering the Manage to Own program so you can KISS YOUR BOSS GOODBYE!
Are you ready to own and run your own business now?
Are you ready to join Australia’s Number 1 sushi franchise business?
Do you want to pay for the business as you go, and while you are getting on the job training?
We will pay 80% of the costs of setting up your business NOW!
You will only need:
- $75K + GST deposit
- Financial capability to provide 3 month rent guarantee
- Instead of a large upfront capital investment, you pay for the business from the profits.
- Ongoing full National franchise training and support.
- Rent to own program over the term of the lease (typically 5 years)
What are we looking for in a Business Warrior?
Our ideal Business Warriors possess the following qualities:
Business management skills
Understanding of the rules and regulations of our franchise system
Self-motivated and passionate about our Wasabi Warriors brand
Hard working, challenge-driven and committed to honour our ocean, earth and animals
Integrity – to work well and respectfully with staff, suppliers and customers
Drive to innovate, grow and lead your army of warriors
Others – honour our business and that of others by following our franchise bushido
The journey of a thousand steps begins with a single sushi. Do you have what it takes to be a Business Warrior?
Business Warrior Training Program and Support
Once you have become part of our Warrior family, we will teach you the path of the Warrior-Knight. Our Warrior training program is a comprehensive 3 week program involving intensive training with Master Chef Hideo Dekura both off-site and at your store. Training includes:
- Business and financial management course with Westpac
- Full operational systems
- Morning/Lunch/Afternoon/Evening revenue/profit target system to maximise return – Time Display Method (TDM)
- Task Retail POS – maximising management information for your store
- Cost of Goods and Labour cost analytics
- Group purchasing power
- Continual support from Operations team
- Re-training, workshops, merchandising support
- Business management, customer service and compliance training
- Product knowledge and food safety training
- Team training and customer service skills
- Marketing and promotional assistance in putting marketing plans in place
- Key performance indicators, and tools to keep your business on track
- Effective merchandising and display skills
- Purchasing and inventory control tools
- Effective people management practices
Sydney CBD (7 day trade) and high performing suburban centres
Brisbane CBD (7 day trade) and high performing suburban centres
Melbourne CBD (7 day trade) and high performing suburban centres
Adelaide CBD (7 day trade) and high performing suburban centres
Perth CBD (7 day trade) and high performing suburban centres
- MLC Centre Sydney, NSW
What our Business Warriors are saying about us
“Our business is growing quickly – with Brisbane CBD office workers embracing our higher quality sushi”
Mark Blake, Brisbane CBD Business Warrior
“As this is my first business – the support from the PRM team has been invaluable and I simply wouldn’t have been able to do it without them. Add to this that I am a Manage to Own Business Warrior also – the opportunity I’ve got here is fantastic!"
Eddy Yang, Sydney CBD Manage to Own Business Warrior