Related Featured Franchises
7 Tips in Dealing with Stress from the Happiness Institute
Happiness is more than the emotion one feels when everything is going right.
The Happiness Institute positive psychology franchises explain how it’s appropriate to experience “negative emotions” from time to time. However, to help achieve real and meaningful happiness involves minimising these down times and bouncing back from them as quick and effectively as possible.
The Happiness Institute presents their 7 Tips in Dealing with Stress:
- Remind yourself that "this too shall pass"
- Reflect back on what's helped previously
- Ask yourself "Is it really that bad?"
- Focus as much as possible on what you can control (and not so much on what you can't control)
- Exercise (helps in so many ways)
- Practice meditation and/or relaxation strategies
- Reach out and ask for help (you don't have to do it all on your own)