Taco Bill to open new franchise in Chadstone in time for Mexican Independence Day
Mexican food franchise, Taco Bill , is getting ready for the opening of its new store in Chadstone on 15 September - the eve of the Mexican Independence Day.
Taco Bill will be giving away its delicious Mexican food offerings on the day, as well as handing out door prizes and kids packs to celebrate the grand opening.
"Officially acknowledging the opening of our Chadstone store gives us great pleasure. We opened a store here to give back to some of our longest-standing customers, who we identified as devoted Chadstone shoppers wanting to combine Taco Bill into their overall experience," said Tom Kartel, Taco Bill director.
The Chadstone store will mark the opening of the 37th Taco Bill Mexican food restaurant franchise and forms part of an aggressive growth strategy with eight new restaurant openings in the past 12 months and more scheduled for the coming weeks.
Franchise business opportunities
Taco Bill are seeking potential franchisees who:
- Are willing to work hard
- Want to be part of the longest established and most respected Mexican restaurant family in Australia
- Are willing to participate in a comprehensive training and evaluation program
- Are willing to commit full-time efforts to the day to day operations of their Taco Bill restaurant
- Have proven skills in interpersonal relationships and financial management
- Have approximately $500,000 of unencumbered personal resources