Swimart provides simple solutions for attacking scale and stain problems
Having a pool to call your own can be a dream for some. In most cases, however, having to constantly maintain the pool or spa can simply be annoying and time consuming. When not properly maintained, scale and stains can develop and become a problem.
Luckily, Swimart has the answer.
For the last 25 years, this leading pool and spa care franchise has cemented itself as the trusted name in pool care amongst pool and spa owners.
Swimart provides some handy hunts on how to rid your pool of pesky nuisance.
- test and adjust the water chemistry
- a metal sequestering agent designed for calcium should be added to the water to remove the scale
- keep regularly adding more agent to maintain the correct water balance
- lower the pH level slightly if the water is showing signs of metal stains
- add metal sequestering agent to remove the colour
- Aqua-Health Stain and Scale Control
- Aqua-Health Ferroban
- Aqua-Health Granular De-Stain
Swimart currently have 64 outlets across Australia and New Zealand, as well as operating over 180 mobile service vans.
As franchisee, revenue is derived from a variety of pool and spa services:
- Your Swimart retail store – chemicals, equipment and/or accessory sales
- Pool servicing – regular customer base
- Pool repairs and maintenance
- New product installations
- Commercial clients – strata and corporate businesses
- Referral commissions