Swimart is one of the most successful and well-established pool and spa businesses in Australia and New Zealand. Over more than 25 years, Swimart has cemented itself as the trusted name in pool care amongst pool and spa owners, with 66 retail outlets in Australia, four in New Zealand and more than 200 dedicated mobile service vans.
It’s an exciting time for this industry, with Australia boasting the highest rate of pool ownership in the world. Industry estimates indicate that there are well over one million swimming pools across the region and every year, on average, around 15,000 new pools are being built. And with the majority of pool owners requiring everyday assistance with their pools and spas, the retail pool care industry is fast becoming one of the most talked about franchise options among investors.
Swimart is well placed to take advantage of this growth. Swimart has developed strong consumer brand awareness in Australia and New Zealand, and is renowned for its expertise, experience and great customer service.
Swimart owes its success in part to the solid backing of its parent company Waterco. Listed on the Australian Stock Exchange, Waterco has been a leading international manufacturer and distributer of award-winning swimming pool and water treatment products for over 30 years.
The Swimart Point of Difference
For over 25 years, Swimart has been offering the entire range of pool and spa products and services, resulting in diverse revenue streams for franchisees. The assets and services of a new Swimart franchisee include:
- Swimart retail store – chemicals, equipment and accessory sales
- Pool servicing and cleaning – regular customer base
- Pool repairs and maintenance
- Pool owner induction and training
- Commercial clients – strata and corporate business
- Referral commissions
So, why should you purchase a Swimart franchise? Here are just SOME of the great benefits:
- You get to combine a high income, profitable business with a great lifestyle
- Great variety of both indoor and outdoor work
- An enjoyable, fun, relaxed industry with no monotonous routines
- Flexibility in work hours and a chance to take regular, well-earned breaks
- Exclusive territories
- A higher average turnover than the regular, independently owned, pool store
- Higher gross margins than most other retail businesses and strong cash flow
- LOW overheads and occupancy costs and LOW fixed franchise fee
- Bulk purchasing power as well as access to professional business and financial services such as low bank merchant fees, fleet discounts on motor vehicles, competitive Insurance packages and business training
- Networking opportunities with existing franchisees
Training and support: We want to ensure you never feel out of your depth
Swimart provides franchisees with a business model that can build sustainable, lucrative and highly profitable million dollar lifestyle businesses under the management of the right franchisee. Over the past five years, Swimart franchise sales have grown by more than 49%* and they continue to multiply year on year.
Franchisees are supported by an established and highly specialised management team dedicated to working with Swimart franchisees to maximise their sales revenue and profitability. The fact that the majority of our franchisees’ custom comes from repeat trade speaks volumes and reinforces the strength and ongoing nature of this business.
Swimart provides franchisees with:
- A comprehensive, 23-day, training program on ALL facets of the business
- Individual, on-call support, guidance and assistance from an experienced senior franchisee through our Franchisee Mentoring Program
- Strategic National and Local Area Marketing programs incorporating TV, print media and local advertising with the endorsement of iconic Swimart Ambassador and Olympic swimming champion Susie O'Neill
- A ready list of customers in your local area through a database of pool owners, which typically builds into a powerful database of loyal Swimart customers
- A comprehensive Operations Manual to help you day to day
- Ongoing business and franchise support and assistance from qualified, experienced industry personnel
What will be expected of you?
The franchisee is responsible for the management and operation of a Swimart retail store and the provision of on-site pool services such as pool cleaning and maintenance, equipment repairs and maintenance, plus the installation of new pool equipment.
A Swimart franchisee works ON the business, not just always IN the business. Many franchisees employ qualified staff to carry out most of the day to day work while they concentrate on growing the business. We believe that the more you get to do that, the more income you generate!
Who is the ideal Swimart Franchisee?
Swimart is a diversified business, perfect for someone looking to make the most of their people management and customer relationship abilities. To fully maximise the earning potential of the business, an ideal franchisee will have:
- Expert management expertise and experience
- Sales expertise and experience
- Retail or trade skills
- A passion for customer service
If you’re looking for a diversified business in a growing industry, one with multi-million dollar sales potential, or want to find out more about the opportunities, then contact Swimart today. It’s simple: just fill out the form above.
* To financial year ending 31/6/2010